Monday, June 28, 2010

My Mask 1 - Peace Weaver

This piece was toppled by the Easter earthquake.  Suffered some brain damage.  Restoration is in progress.



To hear and not judge;
To love without controlling;
These are Peace Lessons
I teach and learn.

My Name is Peace Weaver.

I am formed of Earth and Water.
I breathe deeply
for the Breath of Life is Sweet.

My Earth is covered with the Seeds of 
Amaranth,
symbols of Undying Love.
My  Waters shelter Mermaids
who dive for Treasure
in the Caves of the Unconscious,
where life’s shipwrecks hide old bones
and Wisdom Pearls rise to the surface.

I reflect the Broken Patterns;
My tears are Crystal Prisms;
I speak Gently of Metamorphosis.

Wires of Communication 
spiral around me.
I See your Music;
I Hear your Beauty;
With what you bring,
We make Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...